JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help! They keep taking over my phones

(Topic created: 10-19-2021 09:45 AM)
EmmJ
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have been using samsungs for a long time and i still currently use it with 2 phones, a note 9 and a Samsung 10 plus. I have had horrible luck with someone going behind me and overriding me and hacking into brother google and Samsung sing threw the web app and bixby, and bixy vision. I habe disabled them. Many times
 And they keep using whisperchat to reinstate them. I change my passwords almost daily and I am just not sure what to do anymore I use a screen code and a authentication app they have came in my phone with Bixby even i have tri3d secure folder what do i do?? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your concern. @DanG92263 offers great advice here.  If you’re worried about your phone getting hacked, or if you think it may have been hacked already, there are some steps you can take to keep it safe. For example, you should only download apps using the Galaxy Store or Play Store and you shouldn’t click on malicious links in apps, texts, or emails. You can also keep your phone safe by running anti-malware apps and removing apps that are causing issues. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209886/

It is also recommended that you change your account passwords.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
Dawsom
Astronaut
Options
Same here
Dawsom
Astronaut
Options
I'm experiencing the same situation. They make gamers accounts in my son's and my name. They control my emails, text messages, and even my phone calls
Baglecki
Astronaut
Options
I get text messages from **bleep**.net and dumb **bleep**,I block it and they use different number. Be nice if phone carriers could screen the messages before we get them and anything vulger be tracked and turned in.
Mayze
Comet
Options
How?! How are you guys getting into this stuff? Look into VPNs
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Backup your photos.
Factory reset your phone.
Don't install Whisper.
Never click on a link on an unsolicited text or email, EVER.
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your concern. @DanG92263 offers great advice here.  If you’re worried about your phone getting hacked, or if you think it may have been hacked already, there are some steps you can take to keep it safe. For example, you should only download apps using the Galaxy Store or Play Store and you shouldn’t click on malicious links in apps, texts, or emails. You can also keep your phone safe by running anti-malware apps and removing apps that are causing issues. Give this link a try: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01209886/

It is also recommended that you change your account passwords.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes