JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help adding cards into Samsung Pay?

(Topic created: 03-01-2021 02:16 PM)
userLJwCDtUHFD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello. New S20+ and trying to configure Samsung Pay. 

Downloaded and installed app, but not able to add credit cards. The credit card icon is not there, only the Samsung Pay Card icon, and the Memberships icon.

How do I (or can I) enable the app for credit cards? It worked fine on my S9+ for the past 3 years!

Note this phone was purchased in Europe. 

Thank you, 

G

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

Since the device was purchased outside of the US, you may need to reach out to a support team where the device was purchased for further assistance to see if Samsung Pay is compatible with your device. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

Hello,

Since the device was purchased outside of the US, you may need to reach out to a support team where the device was purchased for further assistance to see if Samsung Pay is compatible with your device. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. This thread will be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the Community!

0 Likes