Original topic:

Help

(Topic created: 06-26-2022 05:50 AM)
user0j5twKvOjC
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I don't know why the box on the bottom continues to pop up when I unlock my phone. If I check any of the internet browser it takes me to the Cash App website. I uninstalled my Cash App account and Snapchat thinking it was those apps but nope. I called Samsung but was disconnected so hoping they call back. Is anyone else having this same issue?
3 Replies
Options
Have you tried opening your default browser and setting it as default? I use secure browsers often, when I use another, it wants to try to get me to set it as default. Or another scenario it when the system is trying to open a document or website it will ask you what app you want to use. Maybe you've recently downloaded an app that has a virus and it's trying to get you to visit the site so it can infect your device. There are a few things that it could be. Think .. when did this start? Did I download an app or visit a site.. etc. This is the approach to how to fix it.
0 Likes
Helmetx
Halo
Options
When you get the pop up choose the browser that you want to open and click on "always" and it should then be the default app for it.
0 Likes
userh5cyMBbxKj
Constellation
Options
I have this issue. Just started recently n is driving me insane! Somehow it finally quit asking me which browser n went ahead to the cash app website. Chrome is my default UT this is opening in the Samsung browser I explained this to a t-mobile rep today n she supposedly did some kind refresh on my network but the problem persist. It's back to asking me which browser again. I've cleaned my phone over n over did restarts. In just a few min I had 9 tabs that opened to cash app site. (This was last night) I'm over it!
0 Likes