JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New to Samsung members, what this app is for?

(Topic created: 04-06-2021 04:32 PM)
nancyely
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Okay I don't know what this is

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
communityuser876
Explorer
Options
Hi Nancy and welcome to the community!

This app is like Samsung social community, members can share their experiences and ask questions about their Samsung products and have their questions answered by members, or you can use the search bar to find some posts with a similar question that you may have and look there for answers in the comments, And when you think you have a solution for someone's question don't be shy to share your thoughts!
and about the "astronaut" that's just badges for your contribution to the community and the "Astronaut" is the default badges for new members.
I hope this helps!

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
nancyely
Astronaut
Options
Why does my thing say astronaut
0 Likes
Lgnd Dolla Boutique
Cosmic Ray
Options
HI there Nancy. Thanks for reaching out. It's says Astronaut by Default. And updates of the product will be made available soon with new features to where you can change it yourself. Thanks for Being a loyal Samsung customer. Have a great rest of your day.
LGND DOLLA
0 Likes
Solution
communityuser876
Explorer
Options
Hi Nancy and welcome to the community!

This app is like Samsung social community, members can share their experiences and ask questions about their Samsung products and have their questions answered by members, or you can use the search bar to find some posts with a similar question that you may have and look there for answers in the comments, And when you think you have a solution for someone's question don't be shy to share your thoughts!
and about the "astronaut" that's just badges for your contribution to the community and the "Astronaut" is the default badges for new members.
I hope this helps!
0 Likes