Original topic:

Hidden password πŸ€”

(Topic created: 05-24-2022 08:34 AM)
ARebert
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Recently it has been discovered that my Note 20 Ultra not only opens the developers menu (with tapping the right build number) but there are several apps that have this as well.  Some of them prompt for a password.  What is this?  Is this a password made.by phone owner? Does each app that has this require a seperate password, or are they all the same?  How do we either access this fun discovery,  or keep it secure?  Thanking advance!!
2 Replies
Sdg
Cosmic Ray
Options
I don't quite understand your question Opening Developer options has been A feature for a while not just S20 Or note 20 but either way I I've never heard of having having to open apps with password I'd like more detail Maybe I can help . Did you go in and change any of those developer options?
0 Likes
ARebert
Asteroid
Options
I haven't changed developer setting on this phone and yes itsvtotally swperate from the main menu. I have found several of them, i do happen to know that the the Samsung Free app is one that does it. Was the first one found. Not sure why anyone thought to tap on things, but. I believe i have a screenshot of it. I will locate and post.
0 Likes