Original topic:

Ho do I sync samsung health and myfitnesspal?

(Topic created: 06-06-2022 12:45 AM)
usergZbkKS3Cwu
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Instruction said I need to  grant data permission to myfitnesspal on Samsung health, but there's no way to add myfitnesspal on that data permission page nor connected services page....

2 Replies
tsrivers
Constellation
Options
Sadly, this feature stopped working for me after January 2021. Samsung Team: please help resolve this issue.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hi, We certainly understand how important fitness is. Just a couple of quick steps to  get the MyFitnessPal app connected with Samsung Health. 

1. When you downloaded the MyFitnessPal app, did you go to More>Apps & Devices>Scroll down and select Samsung Health? When you select Samsung Health, there should be a pop-up with a toggle to turn on all permissions.

2. Open the Samsung Health app. Select the three dots in the corner and select Settings.

Scroll down to Data Permissions. MyFitnessPal should appear here. When you select the app, it should open to a list of permissions to allow along with a toggle to allow all permissions.

If you are not seeing these options, try uninstalling and reinstalling the MyFitnessPal app and walking through the steps.

0 Likes