cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JoshuaDrac
Constellation

Home Screen Suggestions S9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So I was thinking you know how when you swipe Home screens the pictures can move with it, but I thought it would be pretty neat if you could pick a picture for each home screen you swipe to. So if you have 4 home screen windows you can pick 5 different photos, one for each screen. Instead of just one picture that slightly moves with each swipe. Hopefully that makes sense. 

This could also be an idea to attach to the AOD that you can add a picture to, maybe each time the AOD displays it changes to the next picture out of a set number like 5 or 10 or something of that nature.

Regards,

Joshua

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Home Screen Suggestions S9+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @JoshuaDrac

Thanks so much for the awesome suggestion! I'll be sure to forward that along for you to our engineers.  ^_^

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @JoshuaDrac

Thanks so much for the awesome suggestion! I'll be sure to forward that along for you to our engineers.  ^_^

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in original post

userV4xWlg87PY
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I love my S9 plus, I have always used a launcher in past and would totally give it up with this phone if only there was a screen lock option to keep you from accidentally moving or deleting apps and widgets and more screen transition effects.

The one feature I wish you would bring back is to be able to actually assign an edge light color to the contact of your choice, that was the BEST feature of edge lighting!
JoshuaDrac
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Oh wow, thank you so much. I mean think about it, you have several family photos or photos of your trip you love or of your girlfriend/wife that are special to you and instead of pick just one picture you could pick 5 or for your background. Then every swipe would switch to a new picture 😁🤗

Spoiler