cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: How To Fix "Bixby Briefing" That Is Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usersusNXF7Wf5; Hey, we're still testing the issue. We will reach out as soon as we have an update. Meanwhile, if you have not already, please try the following steps. Try wiping the cache and data for the Bixby Home app, update the phone, update the Bixby Labs app, and restarted the device. Lastly, thank you again for your patience. 

user7mB903MG7I
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey so mine was not alrkwor recently and figured might be because Google News isn't download. So Bixby can't pull the news from the app. Download the Google News from the Play store and there's a option to play briefing in the mornings.

usersusNXF7Wf5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung, is this issue still being worked on? It has been over 2 weeks since anyone at Samsung said they were still working on the problem.  There has not been any communication from Samsung as to if we can even expect a fix. 

This thread is over a year old and there is still not a resolution. 

usersusNXF7Wf5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Another week of silence!

Hello Samsung, is anyone going to respond?  

Nebula

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usersusNXF7Wf5

@SamsungAdam wrote:

Hey, we're still testing the issue. We will reach out as soon as we have an update. Meanwhile, if you have not already, please try the following steps. Try wiping the cache and data for the Bixby Home app, update the phone, update the Bixby Labs app, and restarted the device. Lastly, thank you again for your patience. 

usernjk5kgY89J
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having the same problem for about the same amount of time. Tried following these instructions but can't find a Bixby Labs app.

usersusNXF7Wf5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

3 more weeks and we still don't have a solution for this problem or any sense that Samsung is even working on a solution. I get the feeling Samsung doesn't really care about solving this bug and is hopeful that this thread will simply go away. Over the past year there have been many people on these forums that have attempted to work with Samsung to solve the problem but any feedback from Samsung has been sporadic and unhelpful. Samsung hasn't offered any update or direction to show that they really care about their customers.

Samsung, please don't respond with yet another canned response telling us to "be patient" or offer the same advice that countless users have already tried to no avail.  Samsung, please respond to us  with a way to correct this once and for all.

usersusNXF7Wf5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

6 more weeks of silence from Samsung regarding this issue!  Silence on an issue that was first identified over a year ago.

The level of communication and response from Samsung is absolutely abysmal. I don't understand how a problem can go on for so long and how Samsung can simply ignore their customers concerns.

Samsung is anyone listening?

Highlighted
userGM7bSDOynQ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My Bixby is not working properly
usercWbVlANlzr
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My weather brief works but not the news is there a specific fix for that?