cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supernova

Re: How To Fix "Bixby Briefing" That Is Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to stop by and see if you were able to attempt to clear the data for all of your Bixby apps.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

userXe0ksNpQ0t
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the sgs9+ and bixby breifing worked once and that was it. I thought it was the phone but i see the problem is happening with other phones. 

I think the problem is bixby. Can you please fix? Update bixby or anything to make it right? 

userXe0ksNpQ0t
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried everything, from blogs on this community to videos, even watched youtube videos and no one seems to know how to fix the problem. 

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userXe0ksNpQ0t

Go to Settings > Apps > Bixby Voice > Storage > tap "Clear Data"?

Repeat this action for Bixby Home, Bixby Service, Bixby Service, Bixby Vision and Bixby Voice and let us know if this helps after reinstalling updates. Thanks!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user0bgbd5hQDN
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Clearing data from all Bixby apps and testing the alarm once minute ahead worked yesterday. Bixby read the news and weather. However, I set my alarm for this morning and no Bixby briefing this time. I changed the same alarm to one minute ahead and it worked.

Unfortunately this is just one more Bixby feature that doesn't work consistently.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I really appreciate you taking the time to get in touch with us about this. If you need any further assistance, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

userTBku7SBSQf
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem!!!!!!! Ugghh!!

@SamsungTrevor wrote:

I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to stop by and see if you were able to attempt to clear the data for all of your Bixby apps.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thanks for reaching out. This post has not been updated since August 31, 2017.

You may want to enhance voice recognition, you can do this by going to Bixby Home > Settings > Enhance Voice Recognition. Here you can retrain your voice model that Bixby uses to recognize you.

If you need any help, please let us know!

userDepmZEjwld
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have also tried all the solutions mentioned, even took my phone to a samsung shop in toronto and talked to customer services but still no briefings from bixby.

Was this thing even designed to work?!

user2tbLm1jsNG
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I take some comfort that it was not just me...same issue on new s9+, this thread is over a year old and all the can suggest is to clear data which only works once. Very disappointing Samsung on you flagship $1200 phone.