Original topic:

How do I Uninstall Game Booster?

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 01:28 PM)
nanaki202
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
It's in the way in Pokémon GO on my Samsung galaxy A51. I've looked through Settings and can't disable it or Uninstaller option?
10 Replies
Options
Screenshot please? If possible, cover up important info
0 Likes
nanaki202
Astronaut
Options
Server error occurred. Try again later.
0 Likes
nanaki202
Astronaut
Options
It's in the bottles corner
0 Likes
nanaki202
Astronaut
Options
Bottom left not bottles
0 Likes
nanaki202
Astronaut
Options
Hello?
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Hi, thank you for your question. To disable Game Launcher, give these steps a try:

Step 1: Open Settings on your phone.

Step 2: Tap on Advanced features. Turn off the toggle present next to Game Launcher.

Remove apps and disable game launcher samsung 6Remove apps and disable game launcher samsung 7

Step 3: Restart the phone.

Please let me know if this helps.

0 Likes
nanaki202
Astronaut
Options
Didn't help. It's off but still shows in game
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

I am sorry to hear this did not resolve the issue. If your phone or tablet is misbehaving, it's possible that a third-party app is causing the issue. To figure out what app is acting funny, you can use the Safe mode feature. In Safe mode, your device won't run any third-party apps. This allows you to easily identity and remove the app that may be causing the problem. Use this guide to see if this is the case: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062983/

If that does not help, you can also try wiping your device's cache partition:

Warning Performing a wipe cache partition removes any temporary files that may be causing an issue with the device. All personal files and settings are not affected by this option.

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
    Note If the device is unresponsive/frozen, press and hold the Power button (located on the upper-left edge) for approximately 10 seconds or until the device power cycles.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up button (located on the upper-left edge) and the Home button (located at the bottom in the middle).
  3. While continuing to hold the Home and Volume Up buttons, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until "RECOVERY BOOTING" appears in the upper left then release all buttons.
  4. Select wipe cache partition.
    Note Utilize the Volume Up/Down buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
  5. Select reboot system now.
    Note Option is highlighted, utilize the Power button to select.

Let me know if this helps, we are here to assist. 
0 Likes
nanaki202
Astronaut
Options
Safe mode disables everything and turns off Wi-Fi Put the phone in airplane mode after reboot. I turned Wi-Fi back on but all apps were still off and wouldn't let me turn any on including Pokémon GO. Cleared the phone and game cache before restarting the phone. Also my power button is in the middle of the right side of my phone not the upper left as mentioned in the above directions if that matters. This phone is a Samsung Galaxy A51 that I just got about a month ago if that long. The software has been updated to the latest version.
0 Likes