Original topic:

How do I cancel an order

(Topic created: 01-28-2021 09:40 AM)
user8X3feu8vWC
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

How do I cancel an online cell phone order? I have had 2 online chats with 2 differnt people in India and they will NOT give me any info on my order which is already past delivery date. They only give me promises to "request our team to ensure that the product is dispatched at the earliest".

Or  "you can be assured that I will be doing the best to help you.".   

Or "I will right away forward the issue to the concern team and we will get back to you in 2-3 business days".

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and the support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and the support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

0 Likes
user8X3feu8vWC
Constellation
Options

Not sure how you made those assumptions? I didn't mention what model phone I ordered or where I am. Samsung Online Chat links you to support ...which is in India. Therefore the link you provided is irrelevant in my case and really doesn't answer my question. Thanks.

0 Likes
userkevvHmNuqY
Constellation
Options
I am having the SAME ISSUE!!! I ordered the S20 Ultra on Feb. 1. the delivery date has changed every 2 days!!! Now states the 16th. I have spoken with SEVERAL via chat box. No ANSWERS!!!Still no email stating it has been shipped. And the "Concern team" has not emailed me as they said they would. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. And still no answer! I also asked to cancel the $1400 order but they said I can only refuse delivery. Which is also not true because you do not sign for this package.
0 Likes