JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Has anyone successfully managed to register their phone?

(Topic created: 07-23-2023 07:38 AM)
bangorme
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23

I tried to register my new S23 on the Samsung website and it didn't get past entering my IMEI (which I did several times).  So then I texted the customer service number which was supposed to be a "human" but obviously wasn't since it just kept looping and starting over again.  Finally the bot lied and said the registration had been completed and would be on my account in 8-10 hours "rest assured." LOL, it isn't there of course.  So does anyone know how to get this accomplished?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, There! Welcome to the Samsung Family!! To register a mobile device, you will need the IMEI, serial number, and model code of the product. If you are registering other products, you will only need the serial number and model code.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Visit the following link for steps on registering: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00089142/

If you have any issues or are not able to register, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Samsung Accounts team for further assistance: 1-855-795-0509. 

Happy to have you here! 🙂 

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
Tidbitty
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine was done for me. As soon as I entered my samsung account during the activation process. When I go online and check my devices the phone is there.
Budtaster
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Mine too
0 Likes
Ksosjdy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
You have to use the samsung members app to register it. I had the same issue.
0 Likes
LakeOzarkHonky
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
How do I register a new device, it says I have none, Inactive
Grayo
Comet
Options
Galaxy S23
Hi!, Is this for registering your phone on the Samsung Members app or on the Samsung offical website?
0 Likes
MarkC609
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
LakeOzarkHonky, I would like to help you with this. First let me know which Samsung product you would like to register. Is this a device you have purchased recently?
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungModerator1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S23

Hello, There! Welcome to the Samsung Family!! To register a mobile device, you will need the IMEI, serial number, and model code of the product. If you are registering other products, you will only need the serial number and model code.

Before you try out the recommendations below, be sure to check if your device's software and related apps are updated to the latest version. To update your mobile device's software, follow these steps:

Step 1. Go to Settings > Software update.

Step 2. Tap on Download and install.

Step 3. Follow the on-screen instructions.

Visit the following link for steps on registering: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00089142/

If you have any issues or are not able to register, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Samsung Accounts team for further assistance: 1-855-795-0509. 

Happy to have you here! 🙂 

0 Likes