Original topic:

How do I

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 06:33 PM)
Acer_DeVille
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Unitstall all the **bleep** that came pre-installed. I will never use Bixby it is the worst assistance app on the market. Then there is no the 157 versions of the AR **bleep**. I don't know it might be good but I don't do that kind of stuff I hate that kind of stuff. I'll never use those apps. I bought this phone that means it belongs to me, I don't want that stuff on my phone. How hard is it to understand when a phone leaves the factory it should only have android and the Google play on it. And nothing else. If I want something on my phone I'll put it on there. Samsung putting all this other stuff on there and not let me uninstall it is just as bad as Microsoft putting **bleep** on windows, actually it's more like a communist dictator from North Korea telling his victims whatever he tells them and they know obey or get shot. So I ask again who is going to tell me how to uninstall this **bleep**? Or can you give me a phone number or email to get ahold of the complaint department. Who knows I might get a class action lawsuit going I'm sure in one week I can have close to half a million people signed up. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
Geoffrey31
Astronaut
Options
Yup
0 Likes
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Some bloatware can't be removed. You can turn it off, in some cases stop it from running, and even hide it, but removing requires hacking the device and that will promptly end your warranty. As in void, thank you for playing.
0 Likes
Je655
Sun
Options
I would recommend going into device settings>display>home screen>hide apps to remove any apps you don't want to use.
0 Likes
Options
Go to apps in settings, hit the 3 dots and show system apps, scroll thru each individual app (😱) that u don't want on and it's components and hit disable... works 4 everything except wifi calling 🥴 I turned off notifications and data and everything 4 that app 🤣
0 Likes
SJohnson
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Bixby can be turned off and the side key can be programmed to do something else. Also, it seems you have carrier bloatware that is installed by your carrier. If you have 157 versions of an app then you probably clicked on a website that had malware and it installed unwanted apps on your phone

0 Likes