cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Care Ambassador

How do we create an extended command.?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, Bixby has a phenomenal set of system commands. I've been trying to have Bixby open settings,  open display and  set the display brightness to 60. Bixby does this perfectly without hesitation. But after the display brightness is set I would like Bixby to close the system settings menu automatically. Does anyone know if this is possible? It would be nice if Bixby didn't have to open the settings menu  and just changed the Brightness level. 

I noticed that when I ask Bixby to turn on nfc she does so without displaying the system menu. Next I use the quick command *pay* to open Samsung Pay which works well. So is it possible to combine these two commands so when I say *Pay* Bixby turn on nfc and then opens Samsung pay? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Red Giant

Re: How do we create an extended command.?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Clf Thank you for reaching out to us. I spoke with the R&D team, and they do have a plan to allow users to support user created commands, it just hasn't been released in the current updates at this time. Thank you for your feedback! 

4 REPLIES 4
Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Clf Thank you for reaching out to us. I spoke with the R&D team, and they do have a plan to allow users to support user created commands, it just hasn't been released in the current updates at this time. Thank you for your feedback! 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Thank you for the information it's nice to know that you're working on all kinds of great new features and capabilities.
Guy7
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've said OPTIMIZE DEVICE which worked. CLOSE ALL WINDOWS which worked. And then RETURN TO HOMESCREEN which also worked. Would be great to stack them by making a Quick Command. 

Quick Command : OPTIMIZE DEVICE. 

Bixby optimizes the device, closes all windows and returns to the home screen with the one Quick Command. 

user4yKPZVRKrB
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a similar stacked/extended command that I'd like to create a quick command for:

Turn on hotspot, then turn off Wi-Fi. 

Bixby can do both, as separate commands, but every time I ask to do both, Bixby only picks up the hotspot command, often telling me hotspot is off instead of turning it on.