1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

To start a Skill in the members app: Under explore go to recommended, tap on view more > tap on browse > scroll down to skills > tap on view more > tap on the skill you want to complete and read the articles

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

To start a Skill in the members app: Under explore go to recommended, tap on view more > tap on browse > scroll down to skills > tap on view more > tap on the skill you want to complete and read the articles

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Doowops7482
Astronaut
Options

Props to you @GhostOfPetty for asking this...I planned on asking the same question especially after looking for months how to add a skill but no results...I tossed it as either a user error, this category is deep in Samsung abyss or this samsung phone & I would have to get more personal...