Original topic:

How to add Samsung care+ for tab s8 ultra?

(Topic created: 04-25-2022 03:09 PM)
z12
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello,

How can I add Samsung Care+ to my tab s8 ultra?

Thx
0 Likes
7 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
You can't. I just called them today and they told me that it can only be added when you order the tablet. When I ordered mine there was a statement that you could add it up to a year after purchase... But the agent claimed that was just for phones. Misleading website or I would have ordered it then.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
Options
Is that so? The Samsung Members app said that Samsung Care Plus can be added within 60 days of purchasing the tablet.
0 Likes
jimmyweda
Galaxy
Options
It's 30 days now. I just read that on the Samsung shop app while I was trying to order a tablet.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

I spoke with Samsung customer care, I'll call again

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
0 Likes
z12
Asteroid
Options
Did you get anywhere on it? They had given me a ticket#, now saying they can't unless I return and repurchase.
0 Likes
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Same here

Bill
---
0 Likes
Gumpman
Constellation
Options
Do not I repeat Do not purchase Samsung Care+ . It is literally a nightmare when filing a claim. Check my post on the experience I had when my Tab S7+ screen was damaged. It's better to get a third party insurance Square Trade or purchase the device from Best Buy and get their protection plan.