Original topic:

I cannot find Smart View in my apps...

(Topic created: 04-24-2021 03:22 AM)
Creativewan
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have a S21 Ultra and a new Vizio smart TV. I was able to use Smart View to connect to my Vizio and cast my S21 Ultra screen,  up until a few days ago. Now, Smart View does Not work for me at all. The settings are grayed out, and Smart View is not listed in any of the apps lists. I have tried all suggestion by a Samsung representative, even did a Hard Reset,  which had no effect on Smart View. I have not changed anything on my Vizio tv or my phone when the issue began. I'm at a lost here,  really enjoyed using Smart View on my new Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and new Vizio smart cast 
0 Likes
11 Replies
Nathanglocke
Astronaut
Options
Swipe down and select smart view.
0 Likes
Creativewan
Astronaut
Options
Thats how I connected when both worked. A couple days ago, Smart View stopped recognizing my tv. I did not make any changes to either device. I've done everything Samsung recommended, even a Hard Reset ony phone and tv (both new). Other apps I have tried thus far have not worked for me
0 Likes
Nathanglocke
Astronaut
Options
Oh...
0 Likes
userfKbS9sQpXF
Constellation
Options
this happened to my s10plus after the updates a while back. won't show my chrome cast but only shows roku devives
0 Likes
Creativewan
Astronaut
Options
Are you able to cast to your Roku? We have a Roku attached to this tv l, which by the way has chromecast...oye!
0 Likes
userdrttkCPMON
Constellation
Options
I was at a hotel last weekend with my Galaxy A11 and a roku tv smart view worked great. Get
0 Likes
Creativewan
Astronaut
Options
It's the new S21 Ultras that seem to not play well with Vizios
0 Likes
Creativewan
Astronaut
Options
Excuse me, mean the S series
0 Likes
txgirl78
Astronaut
Options
I'm having the same issues with my S21 and Vizio. Were you able to get this to work?
0 Likes