Original topic:

I cant change my age

(Topic created: 08-03-2021 04:41 AM)
userpxPZJ0caQ9
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I signed into my account on my samsung galaxy s21 but it seems that my personal info changed. I know i cant give personal info out soo im going to say that it made me 10 years younger. Now im under aged and cant use my samsung free. Dont know if it changed because of update or what. But i cant seem to change my age back to normal. Can anyone give me advice on how to fix this

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamellaRo
Astronaut
Options
If you are a minor under the age of 14, or if you are 14 or older you have to have permission, from a parent; that is the reason.
0 Likes
Dianna61977
Cosmic Ray
Options
I'm pretty sure that is the issue. They are a grown adult, but it made them 10 years younger and now it looks like they are a minor. They already know that a minor's need parental permission.
Digital_OverLord
Astronaut
Options
Go stand in the corner and think about what you have done! Now let me talk with one of your parents. Just kidding 😂 Perhaps you can try to roll back any updates that may have caused this, to test your theory if an update caused the issue? Good luck with this.
LongHiker
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@userpxPZJ0caQ9 you will need to log into the samsung.com page and change your birth date in your account details.