Game Booster??? How to uninstall plz. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey there, this link should help you with any questions you may have about the Game Booster feature inside the Game Launcher application.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079059/

To disable Game Booster, go to Settings> Apps> scroll down to Game Booster> select Disable.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
goodbud74
Astronaut
Options
Game Booster just got an update 2 days ago. Go to your Galaxy Store and type in the name of the app. Game Booster should already installed in your apps. Just go to settings and go down to apps. Go into apps and it should be there. It might be disabled so try and open Game Booster and enable. You'll probably have to grant or regret permissions. If that doesn't work , you might want to restart your phone to reboot. I myself have a Note 20. Hope this helps, have a great gaming experience.
Triumphant
Astronaut
Options
Enabling it will uninstall it?
goodbud74
Astronaut
Options
Enabling should do the trick.
goodbud74
Astronaut
Options
System apps can't be uninstalled
0 Likes
Triumphant
Astronaut
Options
Right
0 Likes
Lwalters53
Astronaut
Options
I want to DIABLE IT!! I HATE GAME BOOSTER NOTIFICATIONS.
ratrodrandy
Astronaut
Options
How do you enable it
0 Likes
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options

Hey there, this link should help you with any questions you may have about the Game Booster feature inside the Game Launcher application.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00079059/

To disable Game Booster, go to Settings> Apps> scroll down to Game Booster> select Disable.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes