Original topic:

I just want to order a phone and I'm encountering too many issues

(Topic created: 07-22-2021 03:40 PM)
DS85
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So this journey starts a month ago. I was trying to order a Note 20 Ultra through Samsung but couldn't get into my account due to a number for 2 step verification not being my number. I was told they would forward the issue to tier-2 and I would get a call in 48 hours. After multiple calls and getting a supervisor involved I am finally in my account after a month of waiting. 
I go to order the phone and it is saying I need to contact TD Bank about my application. I called them and they have no application on file. So while he was trying to figure this out I Googled "Samsung finance" and clicked the link. Then I clicked on "Apply Now" and the application appeared for a split second and went away saying I needed to contact TD Bank. I was already on the phone with them and they are saying it's a Samsung issue. 
I just spent hours on calls with so many different departments at Samsung and they keep saying it's TD Bank. I'm so sick and tired of this blame game. 
There doesn't seem to be any department that can help with this. 
I JUST WANT TO ORDER MY PHONE! I know I have good credit. It shouldn't be this hard to get the help I need. I have mental health and developmental disabilities and I'm on the verge of cracking and just curling up in the fetal position and crying. 
I can't seem to get to the application for financing on the website. TD Bank does not have my application.
I have been waiting a month to order my phone and I feel like I been through **bleep** trying to make it happen. 
I have contacted the main support number, ecommerce, Samsung accounts department, and a couple others. It baffles me how there is no financing department. Sure they use TD Bank but there should be a department that helps fix issues with the applications that are done on the Samsung website. 
It says I need to talk to TD Bank to complete the application but how can I do that when I never started and application?

Here is some screenshots:
samsung financing.png

Samsung Checkout screenshot.png

0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
This is why I'm in a huge decline getting offers off the Samsung website. I'm just gonna stick to buying from carriers rather than doing the deals Samsung put out on their website whilst falling into a tedious and persistent process.
0 Likes
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Try it in a different browser or download the shop Samsung app to your phone or device and sign in a and check your profile there. Do you have?
0 Likes
yoooooooooooo
Astronaut
Options
Order it from somewhere else like eBay or Amazon
0 Likes