Original topic:

I'm not able to reply the questions and discussions

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 03:59 AM)
Sandranal3
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

hi why i am not able to comment or reply on posts of community members?

2 Replies
KirKuLeeeZ
Astronaut
Options
Did you make sure it showing newest comments first?
0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, Sandranal3! Thank you so much for being a part of our community. I can definitely understand your concern about not being able to comment.

Is it just certain posts you are unable to reply to? 

- If a thread has an accepted solution, 9/10 that thread will be blocked from further replies. This is an effort to help our members locate the solution faster, and for it not to get lost in many different comments. Most solutions will end in the same manner. If the accepted solution steps did not assist you with resolving your issue, you're welcome to reach out to a moderator directly via private message with a link to the thread and more details about what's going on with your device, and we can walk you through more of a one on one troubleshooting session. We're always here for you and happy to help! 

If it's all posts...

We have double-checked your account, and all settings are correct. Please try logging out and logging back in, or using a different browser/device to see if you have the same symptoms. Lastly, if it continues we would recommend submitting an error report for it to be looked into further by our engineers. 

How to report the error using Samsung Members application

1. Long press Samsung Members icon on Apps screen and Tap Error reports.
  2. Tap OK on the agreement popup for sending system log data.
  3. Select Symptom category.
  4. Describe in FULL DETAIL the problem and SEND.

I hope this was helpful if so please make this an accepted solution by selecting the accepted solution option in the lower corner,  and give this post a like! 🙂 We appreciate your post and thank you again for being a part of our community! 

0 Likes