JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I purchased the fortnite crew bundle on Samsung Pay but never got bundle?

(Topic created: 12-02-2020 07:20 PM)
useruitHv5etWL
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I brought the fortnite crew bundle this morning in my phone with samsung pay .I was charged the 11.99 in my account I will attach the receipt.... But never received the bundle I was charged for and wanted....I spend alot of money on this game and never had this problem until I used your system..I am highly upset and would like to be fully compensated for not being able to play the game I want to play but you took my money and I still can't play my game.....I need answers fast.....

#samsungpay #fortnite 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

You would need to contact epic about this I use it all the time with fortnite and never have a problem 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Options

This happened to me too.

0 Likes
Solution
GaryB82
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

You would need to contact epic about this I use it all the time with fortnite and never have a problem 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
userUEi9OCHiJN
Constellation
Options

I purchased the Fortnite Crew subscription through the Samsung Galaxy store and every month I get billed and do not get the items from Epic games. I have been able to get Epic to credit me in the past, but this month they are telling me that they have not received payment from Samsung. My payment was taken out of my account on the 2nd of March. How can I resolve this issue?

0 Likes