cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I really like the new Bixby Update!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The look of the Bixby cards are more streamlined and visually pleasing. I also noticed that this update fixed the Briefing issues in Bixby cards. In the past many of us could only get Briefing News to appear in our cards although we had other Briefing options selected. After the Bixby update this morning all of the Briefing options that I had originally selected are now displaying. 

The alarm has also been updated. Users now have the option to allow the alarm to auto-select the music depending on the current weather. If it's raining, the raining music will play. If it's storming, the storm music will play, etc. 

I haven't yet had the chance to verify if the alarm issue not displaying the news has been fixed but I suspect that it has. If you're unfamiliar; users who selected to have Bixby read the weather AND the news when the alarm sounds, only the weather would be read. Now I suspect both the weather and the news will be read aloud when selected. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: I really like the new Bixby Update!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I like the update myself, @Scott16475. I just downloaded it and it is fantastic. 

I was also able to verify that New and Weather are working with my alarm. Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: I really like the new Bixby Update!

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I like the update myself, @Scott16475. I just downloaded it and it is fantastic. 

I was also able to verify that New and Weather are working with my alarm. Smiley Happy