cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

In app purchases

Hi, I am having trouble with in app purchases. I keep getting 'couldn't complete purchase .... Contact Customer Service.... blah blah blah'. I have contacted samsung/galaxy store but after there suggestins have failed they have asked for log files and given (complicated) instructions for debugging. It all seems a bit extremeand they may as well be talking Klingon for all I understand. Has anyone else had this issue? The app is installed through Galaxy Store (someone said Galaxy store and Google play aren't compatable). I'm now at a loss what to do.in app.jpg

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: In app purchases

Highlighted
Astronaut

Give this a try see what happens.If not do this.Let me know if it helps
Highlighted
Astronaut

I would recommend wiping the cache partition. The system cache partition stores temporary system data. It's supposed to allow the system to access apps more quickly and efficiently, but sometimes things get cluttered and outdated, so a periodic cache clearing can help make the system run more smoothly. Give these steps a try:

•    Turn off the device.•    Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.•    When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.•    An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.•    Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.•    Press Power key to select.•    Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.•    When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.•    Press the Power key to restart the device.
Highlighted
Astronaut

To be honest I don't understand. I went onto bixby and now I can't turn off my tablet and can't uninstall Bixby and I don't even know what bixby is anyway and I don't want it. Everything is messed up and i don't understand. Sorry you tried to help but I don't understand.

Highlighted
Astronaut

If you want to remove the Bixby Home menu pane entirely, you should press down on a blank section of the home screen, which will bring all of the tablet menu panes into view. In the top right corner of the Bixby Home pane is a toggle to remove it.
Highlighted
Astronaut

There is no toggle. I cannot find anything to help me remove this thing

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: In app purchases

So if ur on ur home screen push down on it bring up wallpapers,themes,widgets if u see that.Slide it to the left u dont see a toggle switch like this.

Screenshot_20201121-190548_One UI Home.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: In app purchases

Hi RichTec. Ok i managed to do that. But it is still there. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: In app purchases

Sorry to say but u might have to hard reset it..Sounds like u got a nasty bug in there.But that's weird how the Bixby want go away tho..Sorry I couldnt be any help unless I had it in my hand.