Original topic:

Is Bixby as bad as everyone keep saying?

(Topic created: 07-19-2021 07:18 PM)
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
What makes people believe Bixby is that terrible that everyone throws a lot of backlash at it? I know it has its limits, but I have had no problems with it at all. I can check the weather, Galaxy Buds battery remaining, turn my volume up, set an alarm, turn watch on low power mode and etc. It's still improving in a ton of occasions, but who else sees it in a way that it's a terrible app that you wouldn't ever want to see again? It's not a digital assistant, but its a phone assistant that I fine quite more useful and in all ways flies sky high than Siri does. I have nothing bad about it and it's improving over time, so people are just berating it over nothing which makes no sense at all.  

0 Likes
9 Replies
Shayshon
Comet
Options
Hi,

I'm not sure, I've had little to no issues with Bixby as of late.

Cheers,
Shayshon
Options
Thank you for sharing your experience. I hope there will be a lot others that also find the assistant to be useful
Adaboy
Supernova
Options
I use it for a few things and it works
0 Likes
ConnerPTwilhec
Astronaut
Options
I really don't care for Bixby or the Google assistant. Not any particular reason really, I just have no need for them right now.
MuscleDroid
Explorer
Options
Me: Hey Bixby, what's the spot price of silver?
Bixby: (pulls up some weird stock market graph) "Silver is down 3.5%"
Me: (eyeroll) "Hey Bixby, what is the price per ounce of silver? "
Bixby: (pulls up same wierd graph) "Silver is down 3.5%"
Me: 🙄😤
0 Likes
Brmstick
Constellation
Options
I find Bixby not as annoying as Clippy but still in that ballpark.
0 Likes
AeriesMommy
Astronaut
Options
Its like built into your phone spam forreal
0 Likes
streamylc
Astronaut
Options
I drive tow truck and Bixby has made my life **bleep**, lol.... it's "adaptive" features are way off regarding a profession like mine.... silencing my phone because it thinks I want it to? No no no
0 Likes
BBear
Astronaut
Options
Can I uninstall Bixby? I keep getting a message saying Bixby app keeps stopping and yet I can't find it on my list of apps so that I can get rid of it. I am about to purchase a new phone and say "The **bleep** with it!"
0 Likes