JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung notes feature suggestion

(Topic created: 03-30-2023 05:21 AM)
Ellie20Fe
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I think it might be useful to have folders be able to be locked the same as individual notes.
5 Replies
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
You can put all of your notes in a secure folder
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you Ellie20Fe, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
Options
Or am I just wasting time writing these requests with no such luck in actually getting read and implemented?

Please add these features 🙏 
-A way to select, edit and create hyperlinks to other pages or URL's
-Import Custom Fonts
-Color Fill the shapes with color pick and opacity 

I have seen many requests like these before including a hyperlink one with 22 likes from last year 2022 and no response from developers.

Customers always appreciate the feedback to know if developers listen to users. Please let us know.
Thanks for reading
Joseph2023
Astronaut
Options
Hi, I believe that they do. But they may have alot of request ahead of yours. I am sure they will get to it as soon as they see it. I have always gave feedback and they got back to me. I hope yours gets fixed soon.

P.s I forgot to add they unfortunately laid off 3% of there staff off.
0 Likes
tom2055
Supernova
Options
this isn't a direct line to samsung, it's a community forum so I doubt they read very many messages here
0 Likes