cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Is there a way to view Samsung Health information online?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could we please have a solution as viewing your data on your phone isn't great especially when looking at trends over time. This would be a game-changer for Samsung as your competitors in the watch trackers are all over this however I want a one-stop-shop for everything and you are almost there. Sort it out!!

It shows as having a solution in here which is just wrong as there is no solution from Samsung yet!!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Five that so frustrating @userCxuYV0B3yK  Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I wish I knew that before I bought my galaxy watch. There used to be a samsung health web portla, what happened to it?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is not a solution.  

If you cannot provide a web-portal-style interface for us to see analytics over time to detect trends/improvements, then at the very least allow us to download the raw data in a csv file.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a similar issue. My samsung cell was stolen and it is paramount that I at least view my data stored via Samsung Notes on the Samsung cloud. There is critical information that I urgently require. PLEASE HELP!! There must be a way to view my Samsung Notes via a PC on the web??

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

People keep asking for this and they keep politely saying no and then marking it solved. This isn't solved. Solved is when I buy a new watch from someone who listens to customers. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It boggles my mind that Samsung still doesn't have the option to view Samsung Health data on your PC or any Web Interface.  What is the point of collecting all of that data and looking at health and workout trends while only having the option to stare of a small phone screen?  I purchased a Galaxy Watch earlier this year and am tempted to ditch it for something else.  At this point, all my watch does is give me reminders and text messages.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I totally agree. I went from a fitbit to the Galaxy active 2 watch and am disappointed in the tracking abilities. I could go online with my fitbit and see all my steps for a whole month, which is something we do at work. You could see so much more with the fitbit online. I really like my smartwatch, but kind of wishing I had just stayed with the fitbit because of the online experience. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

FFS, for a $350 watch at the time of the purchase last year, it only lasts maybe 3 days at the most w/o having to charge it and have zero benefits from a health perspective.  If I could give a lower number than zero, I would.  Even if they do decide to make an online portal or feature/functionality available, at this point I am a little too miffed to stay with Samsung as a vendor.

The market is absolutely flooded with better products and with vendors that actually listen to the user base, unlike Samsung.  Besides this forum, either in user studies, surveys, etc... the fact that they blatantly ignore this basic feature is frustrating at best.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THIS ISN'T A FIX BY SAMSUNG, but is a workaround.  Download the Samsung Health data on your phone, compress it, and email it to yourself.  Then open the specific Excel file and make a pivot table or chart.

Again, this isn't a fix an way too much work just to simply view it on a computer monitor.

Reference ->  https://medium.com/@dimshik100/how-to-extract-your-personal-samsung-health-data-514bbe2331f7