JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there a way to view Samsung Health information online?

(Topic created: 11-27-2018 04:02 PM)
userZWFBZukumY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Having just got a Galaxy Watch, I don't like always viewing  my exercise,nutrition, and weight data and stats on a scrunched up phone screen. Is there any way to view a summary of all my samsung health data online, and enter information through a web-based interface like Google Fit, MyFitnessPal or other health-based apps? 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
33 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch

I had a Fitbit prior to the Samsung. I also loved the dashboard with the Fitbit. That being said, to say the apps available for the Fitbit watch were subpar would be the understatement of the year. Next to no decent apps and half of them looked like they were put together by someone learning coding, they looked like apps from 10 years ago the graphics were so bad. That and the fact that I couldn't use my bank with fitbit pay made my decision easy. I don't know if that has expanded in the last year or so or not. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem possible to have the best of both. I upload my workouts to Strava but I'd still love an everyday dashboard that could access my samsung health info. I'll have to bop over to Fitbit and see if anything has improved enough to make me switch back but I'm doubting it. 

userLOA9aK3AMO
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Where is my samsung health monitoring web app??? Are you waiting for customers to write their own web app that would collect data and show it in their profiles? please write that web app and let your customer enjoy their sport acheivement in a web interface instead of looking at the small screen in phone!!!!!!

SalPh
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Well here we are a little over two years later and.....nothing. 

userP3JnGlUsrQ
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am really surprised to know that Samsung Health could not be check out from a web screen instead of just on mobile phone.  I have been using Polar watch for years but now its out-of-order, so I suppose I can switch to Samsung Watch!  I joined many virtual run or hiking, all expect me to post a web link to show my route and activity record, how can Samsung health support this???