Original topic:

It is technically about Samsung Services

(Topic created: a month ago)
Samsung_KdmyjdU
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Samsung complete lack of customer service. So many very nice people working at Samsung who have no idea what they are doing. At least the 6 that I have spoken with for the last 2 hours. I have a Jet Stick 90 and all I want is to BUY attachments that were suppose to be in the box. Apparently that is asking too much of this company, either send what we buy please with all of the parts...or at least let me pay more for them. Instead I have a $800 vacuum that only **bleep** dirt off of the floor with a brush. That is not what I got this for. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, I definitely understand how frustrating that can be and would like to assist you further. We have two options available due to the issue reported-

1. If the unit was purchased or delivered less than 30days ago please send me a private message with the following information: 

Place of purchase:
Copy of Purchase Receipt: send to samsungcommunity@sea.samsung.com with the number#39194550 in the subject line
First and Last Name:
Full Physical Street Address:
City, State, and Zip Code:
Contact phone number:
Email address:

2. If the unit was purchased or delivered more than 30days ago please contact our part department J&J international by using the following information:

Phone: 1-800-627-4368

OR

Online: www.samsungparts.com

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes