Original topic:

Keep game history from previous device

(Topic created on: 5/1/21 10:16 AM)
Cathyfam
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi Samsung,  is there something that can be done to  sign in to existing games when upgrading or getting a new phone.  I don't like that I need to restart my favorite games and can't continue the level.  

0 Likes
2 Replies
Shayshon
Nebula
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hi there, if your familiar with smart switch that will move all your apps and settings from your old to your new phone... however I'm not sure if this will send over appdata with that. Here's a guide to smart switch from Verizon: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-203942/
Cheers,
Shayshon
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Sometimes Smart Switch will transfer App data, it depends on how it was connected on the old device. Typically to retain app data like game saves, etc. you would need to connect the app itself to an account. For example on my Note9, I use the Game called Emoji Blitz from Disney. I connect the app to both my Google Account and Facebook account so that now when I sign into the app on a different device, I use the Facebook or Google info and it automatically transfers in the save data. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes