Original topic:

Keys Cafe custom keyboard suggestion

(Topic created: 10-09-2022 05:02 PM)
Jess04
Sun
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hey Samsung,

I'm so happy that you updated the Keys Cafe app to allow for customization of the split keyboard. But I suppose I should be careful what I wish for. Because it seems you don't allow for the ability to have 2 keyboards selected on the foldable display at one time. (Unless I overlooked a setting somewhere....🤔) So, speaking of that, would you be able to update it again and allow for users to select a custom keyboard & customs split keyboard? That way we can have continuity between our chosen keyboards when we may switch between them. Such as switching back and forth between using a floating keyboard and the full screen split keyboard. Hopefully this is a simply fix for you and the change can come soon. 🙏🏻 
2 Replies
Options
Nope not needed
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback, requests, and/or ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes