Original topic:

Keys Cafe help

(Topic created: 01-11-2021 08:04 PM)
JDHD
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
so Keys Cafe (in good lock family) has been really great insofar as its a cool tool that I've been trying to make work for me. However, it's lacking some intuitive controls like simply moving then keys to either side (so I can recreate a two hand keyboard) and using numbers for the width so they can be uniform size mostly. and most importantly, I cannot for the life of me find how to add an additional space bar. I've checked every button folder i can think of and none work. Has anyone else played around with this and found the solution? 
0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
MoniqueO28
Comet
Options
Hello. If you'd like the keys uniform then press and hold one key, then a little circle will appear with the word ALL next to it, click that and then edit the width/length for all the keys. If you only want certain keys edited then only choose those keys. Hope this makes sense. And I don't believe you can have 2 space bars, I looked as well. But that would be a nice feature for a future update.

If this helps, please click √ "Accept as Solution" with the 3 dots next to my comment. - Thanks 😊

View solution in context

MoniqueO28
Comet
Options
Oh and if you'd like to move a key from one side to the other. Press and hold on a key and then press the key that you'd like to change places, then press the icon that has the rotating arrows. I hope this is what you meant/wanted. Glad to see someone else who likes Keys Cafe. Whomever came up with this is brilliant and I hope they don't mess it up but that they add more customization options, especially for colors and/or effects.