cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Kurdish (Sorani) Language

Hello Everyone,

I am Sarchia, a native Kurdish speaker from Iraqi Kurdistan. There are about 7 million Kurdish people live in Iraq and many more in other countries.
Most of the people in Iraqi Kurdistan are using Samsung phones, but unfortunately Kurdish (Sorani) language interface and keyboard are not available in Samsung products, even Kurdish is an official language in Iraq.

I hope you work to add Kurdish (Sorani) to the interface of Samsung phones and tablets and to the list of keyboard layouts.
I and many other people can offer you help If you need any support, especially for translation.

Sincerely,
Sarchia

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Kurdish (Sorani) Language

Hello,

I understand the need to have your language listed as a language on the device you are using without having to use a third party application. I was going to provide you with some troubleshooting steps but after doing some research I was able to confirm that its not a built in language. I will connect you with a Samsung Moderator who will be able to make the suggestions for the language you would like added. 

@SamsungAdam  will you please make sure this customers request reaches the right source for resolution. Thank you!

Highlighted
Astronaut

Kurdish Sorani is indeed a needed layout.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Im supporting Sarchia, here in Iraqi Kurdistan there are many Samsung users, if Samsusng provide us Kurdish Sorani keyboard then it will be great for us, in order to experience Samsung products much better. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Im supporting Sarchia, here in Iran Kurdistan " rojhallat" there are many Samsung users, if Samsusng provide us Kurdish Sorani keyboard then it will be great for us, in order to experience Samsung products much better