Original topic:

Last update to Samsung Health

(Topic created on: 1/15/21 11:19 AM)
Hosty51
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Using the prievious version of Samsung Health, I was able to track my total daily carb intake easily.  With this latest change the app no longer does this. Also combining  all snacks into one entry removes tracking when i tend to snack more often and exactly what I'm eating.
5 Replies
userRMAgresta
Asteroid
Options
Agreed. Useless update. This makes the GUI unfriendly and less intuitive. Harder to use it 'at a glance' and take action like before. Bring back the version that sums up the outputs and inputs ... we all miss it.
userFd3PeFX17p
Constellation
Options
yeah coming Samsung updates are supposed to be more user friendly not less I've been tracking net carbs for 7 years with you app no I have to change apps please help
user9VrkXagtSW
Astronaut
Options

Removing total macro counts on the main food tracking screen is ridiculous.  It pretty much cripples the app for anyone seriously tracking their intake.  They need to bring it back ASAP!

userFd3PeFX17p
Constellation
Options
give us the old app back please
userlASTaWRixI
Astronaut
Options

This last update to the UI has made this app very unfriendly and has lost the ability to look back at history in a nice simple way I.e. you cannot swipe left and view history in days, weeks or months anymore. The whole app is hard to read and not aesthetically pleasant. Who ever you employed as a UI Layout designer should be sacked. Rollback this release immediately! Or tell me how to revert back to the nice version which was useful :upside_down_face: 

0 Likes