cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Linking Spotify to Bixby?

I got a brand new Samsung S10+ around a week ago and I just noticed that I can't link Spotify to Bixby. It will only play music through "Samsung Music". Spotify's linking guide says that you click the Bixby button and swipe right to see all capsules then click on Spotify, only problem is it doesn't show up there. I would imagine it should be able to connect, especially since Spotify came pre-installed on the phone. I've even tried uninstalling Samsung Music and then asking Bixby to play music. It just tells me that I need to install Samsung Music.

I live in Canada, since I've heard it may be blocked in some places. I'm pretty lost at this point. I've tried reinstalling Spotify, as well as having both Spotify and Spotify Lite on my phone. It just doesn't appear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks. In the meantime, guess I'll use google assistant.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Linking Spotify to Bixby?

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.