JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

MULT-VIEW/Split Screen

(Topic created: 08-13-2020 09:51 PM)
useraxRiySkigd
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I just purchased a Samsung t8000 TV and I don't see an option for multi-view I r split screen.  Does this fiction work on this tv? If so, how do you access it? The model number is: UN65TU8000FXZA.

0 Likes
4 Replies
The_Todd
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I just got the 50in and its listed as an available option, but it is not showing. There is a firmware update on August 4th that looks like you have to flash it because the auto update didn't find it on mine. I plan on doing mine this weekend. I'll let you know if that works
0 Likes
The_Todd
Cosmic Ray
Options
HD and UHD TVs
Well I'm sad to say the firmware update didn't include multi view. At least not on the 50in. Hopefully it will be in another update soon.
0 Likes
uservpM7efMRfL
Asteroid
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hi, I just started a new post/discussion before seeing this thread (see this link, copy of text below): https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/Using-Apple-Products-with-Multi-View/td-p/14...

I recently updated my firmware at Samsung's suggestionand it didn't fix anything.

0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Multi View is available when connecting a mobile device only. The following information is from page 12 of the user manual.

0 Likes