cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Members app:The: get help the text out isn't working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok when I go to my members app I go to the get help section then it has the options th text chat or to call or to....wall the section that says text, click on it and it takes you to a blank page that just says text chat on the top of the page I actually need help with something else on my phone and I need the text chat to work so I can talk to an expert or whoever they have doing that job

Thank you so much have a good day

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Members app:The: get help the text out isn't working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. What type of device are you using?

I would recommend force stopping, and clearing the cache and data for your Members app. Give these steps a try: go to settings > apps > tap on the members app > tap on force stop > tap on storage and clear the cache and data

I would also recommend wiping the cache partition on your device.

Please keep me posted if you continue to experience these symptoms.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. What type of device are you using?

I would recommend force stopping, and clearing the cache and data for your Members app. Give these steps a try: go to settings > apps > tap on the members app > tap on force stop > tap on storage and clear the cache and data

I would also recommend wiping the cache partition on your device.

Please keep me posted if you continue to experience these symptoms.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much