JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Merging samsung accounts

(Topic created: 04-13-2021 10:32 AM)
useraV9SIAaKD0
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So, apparently I  have two Samsung accounts. Generally in my day to day life I have a "hotmail" email address that is my primary (default) email that I use and have for many years. I have signed up to Samsung's services using that email address many times over the years. However, Google seemingly requires me to have a "gmail" address for certain features, so I made a "gmail" address for those times when Google wants me to use that instead. My last phone made it seem as though I had to set it up using a Google address when setting it up, so I used that instead of my "hotmail" account. Now I have one account registered under my "hotmail" account, and one registered under my "gmail" account. I want to merge these into one so I can get a correct record of past purchases and downloaded apps and etc. Is there any way to do this? 

4 Replies
useraV9SIAaKD0
Constellation
Options

So, I still haven't gotten any answers here for my problem. Does Samsung not have any people who answer questions on these message boards? Are we all just talking to ourselves here??

user8xlmshqFDZ
Astronaut
Options

Would like to know the same thing @samsung978531 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for reaching out. You would need to reach out to our Samsung Accounts team directly at (855) 795-0509 for further assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.