Original topic:

Merging samsung accounts

(Topic created on: 1/24/21 2:14 PM)
useraV9SIAaKD0
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So, apparently I  have two Samsung accounts. Generally in my day to day life I have a "hotmail" email address that is my primary (default) email that I use and have for many years. I have signed up to Samsung's services using that email address many times over the years. However, Google seemingly requires me to have a "gmail" address for certain features, so I made a "gmail" address for those times when Google wants me to use that instead. My last phone made it seem as though I had to set it up using a Google address when setting it up, so I used that instead of my "hotmail" account. Now I have one account registered under my "hotmail" account, and one registered under my "gmail" account. I want to merge these into one so I can get a correct record of past purchases and downloaded apps and etc. Is there any way to do this? 

1 Reply
useraV9SIAaKD0
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So, I still haven't gotten any answers here for my problem. Does Samsung not have any people who answer questions on these message boards? Are we all just talking to ourselves here??

0 Likes