Original topic:

(Topic created: 08-12-2022 06:43 PM)
Superdog
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I used to be able to see if a text had been delivered or read but now I can't,  is there any way to get this option back?

0 Likes
5 Replies
bkmelas
Nebula
Options
Go to your messages settings >more setting>text messages>enable show when delivered.
Or choose Multimedia messages and enable those as wellScreenshot_20220812-220156_Messages_24131_1660356116.jpgScreenshot_20220812-215713_Messages_24129_1660355833.jpg
0 Likes
userw3266LuroY
Cosmic Ray
Options
I only have those settings and get the results when I'm using my Boost (at&t mvno) SIM.. when I use my T-Mobile mvno SIM the settings and the delivered and read tags are absent.
0 Likes
userFwbWWKTSa5
Constellation
Options
I'm having the same issue. I have chat messages enabled and it isn't working since updating with the new android update.
0 Likes
userQXs2VA2ABX
Constellation
Options
I'm having same problem only get certain texts but not all the important ones I need, work up till last update Seems like TMobile buying out Sprint was a bad deal for the customers with androids, since TMobileare basically IPhone company.
0 Likes
moe
Comet
Options
Everyone's forgetting to mention a few things. The only way for you to view delivered or read receipts via text is if both of you have rcs enabled with advanced messaging/chat features turned on. It only works from Android to Android, you cannot view the status if the other party has an ios device.
0 Likes