Original topic:

Missed deadline to send in GW4 Trade in

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 12:21 AM)
CJDodd
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Now Samsung is saying they will charge my card in 9 days. What will happen if I go ahead and send my GW3 trade in to them? Does anyone have any experience with missing a trade in deadline? Thank you for your time.
0 Likes
5 Replies
MWS2022
Nebula
Options
I would contact customer service and offer to overnight the phone to them. times are tough with covid and quarantines and people out of work... I'm sure they don't want you to have to send your new phone back that you just purchased from them.
0 Likes
C_L
Constellation
Options
All you have the do is call, ask for an extension. They'll do a week extension.
CJDodd
Astronaut
Options
Thank you so much guys. I mean they aren't charging my card that much is for sure. I have them blocked. That being said I would like to remain in good standing with them so that I can trade my 21 Ultra for the 22 Ultra and my GW 4 for GW 5...
0 Likes
Focr06
Galaxy
Options
Contact customer service.. It's worked for me before. Specially when they don't give you the full amount/credit for a device.. When they want to claim that you didn't reset it.. But can't prove it. Happened to me before.. I got my money because they couldn't prove with pictures that it fact wasn't unlocked.
0 Likes
Focr06
Galaxy
Options
I kno, unrelated.. But calling customer service works. They are understanding
0 Likes