Original topic:

Missing Discord Integration in Game Launcher App

(Topic created on: 11/13/20 8:12 AM)
FantomeAngel
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Despite Game Launcher being updated, I am still unable to find the small Discord button that should be on the top-right. My old phone had it yet this one doesn't have it.

Note that I am unable to use my old phone as it is now broken. 

I currently do not have a screenshot of my issue but I will provide one soon.

ASoguilon
11 Replies
justcallmemink
Astronaut
Options
I have the same issue and I have not been able to find a solution.
0 Likes
triba11
Astronaut
Options
Update everything in the Samsung app store and try rebooting, mine showed up randomly after posting here like a few days after but idk exactly what did it lmk if this works tho if we find a solution we can help more ppl
0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Thank you for sharing!  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

triba11
Astronaut
Options
I just bought my galaxy S9, trying to set things up for discord integration but the buttons don't exist on my app! Please help! I want discord to say what game I'm playing and no where says that my phone ISN'T supported for it, and it works for my friends s9+ so if it is supported by the plus but not the base model then this is mutiny!
SunsetEvergreen
Astronaut
Options
I'm having this same issues. It seems to work on my older phone (J7 Star) but not my newer phone (A21) for some reason? Have even unlinked, completely updated both apps and to no avail.
triba11
Astronaut
Options
went to show my friend the problem the day after I posted this and it was magically there
0 Likes
Mark_Critelli
Asteroid
Options
Same I have the original S9 and I cannot get the discord integration button on the app either I'm mad they need to fix this it's 2021 and it's still not fixed
0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello, I would recommend making sure the phone itself is up to date as well as the application, then I would advise checking out the following link I found on the discount FAQ website, I hope this will help: 
​​​​​​​https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031924632-Samsung-Integration-FAQ ​​​​​​​

0 Likes
user60VEytEk9O
Astronaut
Options

Discord version67.12 Samsung a 42 5g android 11  game Launcher cant find small Discord button

0 Likes