Original topic:

Modes and Routines (App Crash)

(Topic created: 11-09-2022 09:47 AM)
Joecarv13
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Everytime I attempt to set the Modes such as Sleep and Exercise, the app crashes. I've attempted to clear the cache and storage on the app but the issue persists. Is there a fix for this issue?
3 Replies
mweezy2010
Constellation
Options
Same issue here. Also having issues with the routine turning off at the proper time. Specifically with bedtime gray scale. Have to reset my phone every morning to turn it off.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your frustration with the modes and routines not working properly, and I would be happy to look into this further for you. After testing on our device, we were unable to replicate the symptoms as the bedtime gray scale mode functioned properly. I would recommend going to settings > apps > locating the apps that you are experiencing these symptoms with and clearing the cache and data.

0 Likes
OnMy1stSport
Comet
Options
Modes and routines sucks! It's ruining the Samsung experience for a lot of people. Mine is starting to crash when trying to set sleep mode. When I was set before it was never turning off at the set time. Very disappointed.
0 Likes