Original topic:

Multi View mode Samsung 2020 TVS not working

(Topic created: 10-31-2020 05:30 PM)
user6wSVuAJrPV
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello,

Just got the Q60T and the multi view mode isn't working. Called customer serivce to no results. None of my ios will work, it will just mirror the phone on the screen and not split into two pictures. Anyone know a fix? Has it worked before? Any info would be great. Seems like a software bug to me. Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user6wSVuAJrPV
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

So it looks like multi view mode is not supported on q60t but q70t and above even though the website says otherwise. I have the q80t and it works. A youtuber who reviewed the q70t says that it currently works on that tv.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

I would be happy to look into this.  Could you provide the full model of the television?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Solution
user6wSVuAJrPV
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame

So it looks like multi view mode is not supported on q60t but q70t and above even though the website says otherwise. I have the q80t and it works. A youtuber who reviewed the q70t says that it currently works on that tv.

0 Likes
userTeSmX6aTnL
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Wow that's one of the reasons I went with this TV over the 70 is that it said this was an available feature? Is this software driven and able to be updated via the firmware? That is very disappointing and I just brought this TV home today.

poppopB
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

That is EXTREMELY misleading as it still appears on the Q60T page with the small disclaimer "*Compatible devices only"   Where is the list of compatible devices?  "Watch TV and mirror your phone with Multi View" is also in the Solutions on the Q60T page.

0 Likes
user3HenjOQxPb
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am having the same issue with my QN65Q6DTAF TV.  i have read through numerous post on these forums and not clear if it is possible with my specific model.  If it is, any and all guidance would be appreciated.   I called support twice and after an hour each call, they both ended with exact same comment,  “...I will research and call you back in 20 minutes...”.  That was 3 days ago with no return call.  Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Likes