cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

My BP Lab app not working from 1st Mar, 2020?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unable to do the routine check-in on my S10+ with an error message "sensor does not exist on this device" from 1st March !

I tested my S10+ sensor with the Samsung Health app, absolutely normal able to read my heart rate as usual.

I have joined the UCSF study with "My BP Lab" apk installed for years, it worked well until Feb 29, the night before the death !

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Constellation

Re: My BP Lab app not working from 1st Mar, 2020?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recieved reply from MyBPLab team as follows : 

Our apologies, there was a bug in the BP library that the app developers are working on fixing right now. There should be an update in no less than 24 hours.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. 

Let's wait for the unpdateSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i was scouring for this issue but you're the only one who posted this. experiencing the same problem with my N9. 

now i have to change the date just to get my BP. but this messes up the daily monitoring Smiley Sad

i wonder if they will release an update.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just noticed the same issue, I've been using the app on my S9+ since I got it, now suddenly it can't find the sensor...

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm glad you said something because I though I was going insane. Restarted phone, tested other apps, etc. I emailed the developer email so hopefully they are aware of it. Seems like the code may not have accounted for the Leap Year. 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Recieved reply from MyBPLab team as follows : 

Our apologies, there was a bug in the BP library that the app developers are working on fixing right now. There should be an update in no less than 24 hours.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. 

Let's wait for the unpdateSmiley Happy

View solution in original post

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for the update! I'm glad to know that I'm not losing my mind or worse, my phone is dying!

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Update available this morning - Tuesday, March 3rd - installed and it's working again! 

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can confirm that their latest update fixed the issue.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I, as well, am having problems with My BP Lab. I thought my S10+ was the problem and panicked! Lol. I got the same "Sensor does not exist on the device" message. Of course, I was mature about it and yelled at the phone, "Yes it does!" Haha. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the My BP Lab App as well thinking something was corrupt but still have the problem. I hope someone will figure out the problem or customer support will inform us what's happening. I've been using this function to keep an eye out how much my blood pressure fluctuates.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem.