Original topic:

My Hbo max won't open and discovery+ won't install

(Topic created: 04-24-2021 10:54 AM)
userbddOo4YOR2
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I just opened my series 7 Samsung tv and my Discovery plus won't install,  and  now my HBO max was fine for a couple days until I tried to do a network update and it won't open the app again. Can I get some help please it's greatly appreciated 

0 Likes
4 Replies
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options

Oh no!  Are you getting any error message when you try and open HBO Max?  Could you provide the full model and software version on the television?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
Droid-Believer1
Astronaut
Options
Also not able to use the discovery + app anymore, and the HBO app takes a decade to load? It was working, but has not been able to load for about 8 days now 😒😫😕.... A little help please Samsung 🙏 I have 6 Series 4kUHD
0 Likes
userLTwNCMkiCW
Constellation
Options

Droid-Believer1-

Were you able to solve your problem?  I am having the same problem with Discovery + app.  It worked fine last week, but will not load now.

0 Likes
Droid-Believer1
Astronaut
Options
Unfortunately not. I called Samsung and the rep said she'd open a ticket about it. My 6 series 4k UHD TV is having issues with the factory remote(volume stops working intermittently), and discovery+ app will not install (118)
0 Likes