cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

My account privacy. User name

My name is Heather Langheim and I am the owner of my account Samsung_aLebAGZ. I need to speak to samsungs security about this. I did not choose this as my nam

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: My account privacy. User name

Hi Heather

Highlighted
Astronaut

I hold the copyrights to my all if my design work. I searcd google for my accound user name . And the results of searching google showed that my own designs that i have personally created are within your products being sold. And others within technology from the results of searching my designs and account under google url. others within t did not approve my consent nor receive any acknowledgment of this. Please contact me asap.

Highlighted
Astronaut

I did not approve of it.* (spelling error)

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hi Heather! Can you describe more about your copyright? Would you share a link to view more? Do you make wallpaper photos?

Highlighted
Astronaut

You can also change your Samsung Community use name by clicking Profile in bottom right side of the app.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Hello Heather... I'm trying to understand what it is going on as I am new to all this but it's reading like you've been ripped off some how .. and that to me is pretty scary .. I don't like it ..If this is the case and you wouldn't mind to explain how and what it is you've been taken for, so I can be alert to what's happening and if its possible to happen to me ... it's ok should you choose not too do so , I'm sure I'll eventually catch it if it does ... and hopefully it wont be too bad ...but if you do so choose to give said explanation I would very much appreciate it.. thank you ma'am and I do wish you well with the current situation and hope you get it all figured out.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

The user name is computer-generated and can be changed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

@Samsung_aLebAGZ 

I did a Google search for your user name and it found absolutely nothing other than this thread and your forum profile here. Are you talking about some other user name?

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1