cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My fitness pal and s health syncing?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This worked for me,  but then I had to check settings on both apps that the shared data. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here: Steps syncing but food diary from MFP does not show on SH. I don't know what to try anymore... I have a S9 and a S gear 2 pro...

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here but I'm a stubborn mf and after a week of not giving up I've found a solution.

1,Stop all sync's with all other apps.(delete all sync Auth)

2, download Google Fit.

3, give Auth to access everything ( you know the score here.

4, turn off track activity in settings.

5, download Health Sync and authorise all the bits here.

6, open , Fitness Pal & Samsung health in background then open Health Sync.

7, go to fitness Pal and sync with FIT.  

Boom jobs a good one.

After a bit Health Sync holds you to ransom but it works take my money for a good job!   (Didn't cost me anything really cause I use Google opinions app and get paid for giving my thoughts). £2 odd.

Let me know if it works for you but worked a treat for me after days and days trying to find a solution (wife's not to pleased as I put lots of thought and didn't speak for days but good for you guys.

Cheers

Steve

Any issues ask away and I'll retrace my foot steps.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Steve, my issue is that I dont want to introduce another app and even doing so, has not fixed the food sync issue.
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just and update for all of you that have not been able to get the MFP food database to sync with Samsung Health. I actually got it to work by going into Data Permissions and enabling food information and in the "Allow to Read" and "Allow to Write" areas. Before I just had it enabled for "Allowed to Read". You would think it doesn't make sense to have it enabled in the "Allowed to Write" area but it works and I'm leaving it that way.  Hope this helps others.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wahoo.. Toggling both Food intake and Food information in both read/write sections works! 

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I logged out of MFP and then went into the MFP app settings under andriod and deleted data and cleared the cahche. Then logged back into MFP and reconnected to Samsung Health. Data now flows both ways.  

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After all this time and fristration for us all, that worked instantly.

You are a Superstar my friend, thank you!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a similar problem with different circumstances.

I recently changed phones from a Samsung Galaxy S7 to an iPhone XR.  I have always loved the Samsung Health app and have loaded the iOS version on to my iPhone. 

I still use a Samsung Gear S3 watch, which works surprisingly well with my new iPhone.  All of my workout and exercise data loads just fine from my Gear watch to my iOS Samsung Health app. 

I have not been able to figure out how to sync my meal data from MyFitnessPal to my iOS Samsung Health app.  The data permission and "Allow to Read"/"Allow to Write" options that were there on the Android versions of the apps don't seem to exist on the iOS versions.  I know it's kind of a unique problem.  Can you help with this?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue (iPhone and mfp). I think if you connect to under armour fitness apps they can get exercise to mfp from S Health