Original topic:

NOT ABLE TO USE REWARDS POINT TO PURCHASE BUD3

(Topic created: 12 hours ago)
Ginchy
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I have now spent 2 weeks talking to a load of different departments to no avail, the reason for my frustration, I have enough reward points to purchase a set of BUD3 with only having Ā£2 to actually pay, however, after trying Visa, Debit, Mastcard & Paypal to pay that Ā£2, Samsung web page comes up with the statement, Payment Unsuccessful every-time, yet when I check my accounts, it says Samsung has requested payment, not once but 3 times, yet never confirmed or took a payment from any of them, WHY, what going on.

So I have a load of reward points that I CAN'T use and an item I cant purchase, and whats worse is NO ONE and I mean NO ONE is able to resolve or give a explanation why or even allow me to purchase over the phone, so why bother buying if the rewards cant be used.

1 Reply
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Sorry to hear that but you have reached the US community you would need to use the link below to find your community for help.

https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes