cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

Nees help to learn about my device 😎✌

I've been fighting with my own device. Sometimes works sometimes doesn't work ..and now that I have a little bit more time I'm in need of people to start teaching me how to get the best of my device is a Galaxy A10e
thank you
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: Nees help to learn about my device 😎✌

google your device,watch youtube videos.
You will learn a lot! Explore your phone! Have fun!😊
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Nees help to learn about my device 😎✌

what you said I did that exact thing and had my a10e for mor then 6 month and I still love it its working perfectly with the tip and trick I watched on YouTube
Highlighted
Astronaut

I bought an A11 in August, and I'm confused at times, I need a reliable source of all info about my phone. I just want it to perform as well as possible. Any advice is appreciated
Highlighted
Explorer

do you have tips in settings?
just Google your phone, and explore your phone! Have a blast, it is a samsung!!!
Highlighted
Astronaut

I have a few things I can help you with. 

First thing is that the only thing I have found is that people have a major problem with the camera and I've had my Samsung galaxy A11 for a little over 2 weeks.  Suddenly the camera wouldn't work. I found out that by resetting the data for the camera. First force stop the application camera next go to the storage use settings for the camera πŸ“· go to clear and clear data clear both of these.  That has fixed my problem.  

The other thing I have found is when charging the phone if you are going to be using it at the same time don't use the travel charger that came with the phone use a regular one for charging otherwise you may get the message that your phone has stopped charging because it is to hot πŸ”₯.  It's not the best Samsung galaxy phone but for the price and quality of most Samsung products I like it .